Keith N. Daley
Keith Daley was born and raised in Yorba Linda, California, and completed his undergraduate education at the University of California, Los Angeles receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics in 2008. He attended law school at Western State University College of Law here in Orange County where he graduated summa cum laude and obtained his Juris Doctorate degree. Keith was admitted to the Bar in 2011 and is currently working as an associate attorney at the Law Offices of Dixon & Daley, LLP specializing in personal injury, workers compensation, and social security disability.
Keith has been a member of the Los Angeles County and Orange County Bar Associations, as well as the American Bar Association (ABA).
Keith Daley was recently married to Kerrie Daley and is the son of the Founding and Managing Partner E. Neal Daley.
Areas of Practice
- Workers Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Social Security
- California, 2011
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2012
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
- J.D. - 2011
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- B.S. - 2008
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Major: Mathematics
Honors and Awards
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Evidence, 2009
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Professional Responsibility, 2009
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Business Associations I, 2009
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Solving Legal Problems, 2011