Cómo puede ayudar un abogado en un caso de compensación de los trabajadores sobre ?
When you are injured at work, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. However, getting the benefits that you deserve may be a difficult process. With the help of an experienced and knowledgeable attorney, it may be easier to understand your rights and obtain all of your benefits and compensation.
At Dixon & Daley, LLP, our workers’ compensation attorneys have been helping injured workers get the compensation to which they are entitled for more than 40 years. We take on cases that involve all types of injuries and situations, including the issues below:
- Are you being denied disability benefits?
- Is your employer refusing to supply modified work?
- Have you been subject to harassment, ridicule or discrimination by supervisors or co-workers following your injury?
- Are you receiving quality medical care for your injuries?
- Is the doctor listening to your concerns and treating all of your injuries?
- Are treatment requests by your doctor being routinely denied or delayed by your employer?
We can provide solutions to these types of problems to ensure that you receive all benefits sooner rather than later.
Workers’ Compensation Cases In California
Whether your injury was minor or severe, you have rights. Our lawyers provide tailored representation to workers who have suffered on-the-job injuries such as:
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Back and neck injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and other repetitive motion injuries
- Broken bones
- Crushing injuries
- Illnesses due to toxic exposure
Workers’ Compensation And Personal Injury
When workplace accidents involve elements of both a workers’ comp claim and a personal injury claim, we can help. Since our firm handles both of these legal areas, we fully understand how to proceed when cases involve both, such as, third-party accident situations.
Contact Us Today
For a free initial consultation, contact us at 562-567-0426 or toll free at 800-671-3818. Or send an email using the form on this website. We charge our legal fees on a contingency basis, which means you do not pay unless you receive fair and full compensation.